[teampractices] Color schemes (was Re: Hazards of back-estimating backlog story points)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity) nwilson at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 4 23:36:38 UTC 2015

(sidenote, re: graph colors. If it's configurable in the software used to
generate those graphs, I'd recommend picking colors via
http://colorbrewer2.org/ in the future. It is designed for generating
easily distinguishable color schemes. Clicking the "colourblind safe"
checkbox is also recommended (I'm not sure if it was a problem in the
images below. Just always a good practice. :)  HTH.)