[teampractices] Analysis of traffic to TPG's Mediawiki pages

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 3 23:13:31 UTC 2015

This is interesting data. My first reaction is that knowing unique users or
sessions would be very helpful. It would be fantastic to filter out TPG.
I'm not sure if a simple binary logged-in vs. anonymous would help or not.
If we're getting hundreds or thousands of anonymous hits, that could
indicate interest and value outside the foundation.

Which Orwell was that? Canada? UK? US?

I do agree that it's not clear what to do with the data, aside from
pondering it with a scholarly look on one's face.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach
Wikimedia Foundation

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Help us make it a reality.*