[teampractices] Phabricator mid term wishlist (was Re: mingle seats)

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 7 16:51:18 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Antoine Musso <hashar+wmf at free.fr> wrote:

> It is much better long term to add the feature in Phabricator.

As a collateral comment, I'm requesting to every person that wishes
Phabricator would do this or that to contribute documenting and
prioritizing those wishes at
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/phabricator.org/board/

Some features might be perceived today as almost-blockers for a serious
migration from Trello/Mingle, and in that case we ask you to signal those
tasks as blockers of the task corresponding to your team under
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T825. Some features might be nice to
have, and if you leave a comment or some hearty token, that feedback will
be useful as well. If you think a feature request is pointless or even
counterproductive, be bold and say it too.

This will help us having a sensible prioritized list. This will help
upstream find the intersections with their roadmap (they do pay attention),
it will help us organizing our in-house resources, and it will help us also
proposing project ideas for outreach programs, individual grants, etc.

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil