[teampractices] Phabricator's Kanban tool

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 12 21:56:18 UTC 2014

<quote name="Steven Walling" date="2014-03-12" time="21:39:39 +0000">
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM, Tomasz Finc <tfinc at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> > How is phabricator doing to replace Bugzilla and RT?
>

> 2). Educate people about how to make tasks and projects hidden/restricted,
> by consistently using the "Visible To" and "Editable By" fields for
> tasks/issues. This will make Ops happy I think? Also should create a doc
> with rules of thumb for what kind of tasks should be public/private etc.

See also: https://secure.phabricator.com/T3820

(What I was pointed to when I asked about that one on IRC)

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |