[teampractices] Things that would make Trello even better

Tomasz Finc tfinc at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 18 00:20:37 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Jon Robson <jrobson at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> 1) Ability to keep a sense of priority order across columns. It's
> annoying when everything is in an order in a column and you drag
> across and screw up that order

What we try to do on the app team is to keep each column as shallow as
possible. Ultimately the priority comes into play when picking up
stories but after it means less to us.

> 2) When you archive a board, you can't see it (unless your an admin?).
> Seeing old boards is useful for historic purposes.

Yeah, even greyed out (closed) but still visible would make this a nice feature.

> 4) Ability to size cards. It would be useful to get a sense for which
> cards are more work than others.

Wouldn't this be estimation and the niceties of the Trello for Scrum extension?

--tomasz