[teampractices] How deviantART organizes its work

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 10 23:42:18 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:29 PM, Andrew Green <agreen at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Why don't we see about getting a test Phabricator up and running
> somewhere? (The website makes it clear how very serious it is...)

Ori took a stab at this previously on Labs, which he can opine about if he
likes, and there is Phabricator's own instance you can sign up for at
https://secure.phabricator.com

This may be a good time set up a test or talk more seriously about
Phabricator since we're kicking off a review of project management tools we
use... https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project_management_tools/Review

--
Steven Walling,
Product Manager