[teampractices] Team membership, what does it mean.

Matthew Flaschen mflaschen at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 3 05:50:33 UTC 2014

On 12/02/2014 11:40 PM, Gabriel Wicke wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Matthew Flaschen
> <mflaschen at wikimedia.org <mailto:mflaschen at wikimedia.org>> wrote:
>
>     Does Phabricator actually have default CC?  I would guess you could
>     accomplish it through Herald, but I don't know another way.
>

> Watching a project has a similar effect as the per-project default CCs
> in bugzilla, except that others can easily add themselves to the list of
> watchers.

The essential difference is that you can't un-CC yourself for an
individual task (as you can when using Bugzilla's default CC feature),
if you're watching a project.  You can only un-CC the whole project, or
stay (effectively) CCed to every task (meaning you see all updates,
regardless of whether you're marked as a subscriber to the specific task).

Matt Flaschen