[teampractices] Triaging bugs and managing task backlog in Phabricator

Kevin Leduc kevin at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 2 22:06:39 UTC 2014

Our boards are a WIP too and we're eager to use burndown for Phabricator
once it's deployed (https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T153)

Our main backlog board is here:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/board/840/
It's where we groom our tasks, prioritize and point them.  Many of these
tasks cover our various platforms which each have their own project
(Analytics-EventLogging, Analytics-Wikimetrics, etc)

At our sprint planning meeting, we create a new project (type sprint) and
move the item to that new board.  It helps keep distinct what the team has
committed to from the backlog:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/board/848/