[teampractices] Bugzilla Etiquette draft [was: Re: Scrum-y tools based on BZ]

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 26 17:13:14 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Andre Klapper <aklapper at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> I've created a stub at
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bug_management/Bugzilla_Etiquette and
> welcome comments on the Talk/Discussion page.

Thanks Andre! This seems pretty straightforward to me.

One thing I boldly suggested a change to was the use of the phrase
"respected project contributor". This is admirable because it includes
staff and volunteers clearly, but it's also fairly vague. I changed the use
of that term to suggest that only people who are maintainers of a component
or contributors to that component should be messing around with bug
resolution like WONTFIX. Does that seem okay?

--
Steven Walling,
Product Manager