[teampractices] Experimenting with Pivotal Tracker

Toby Negrin tnegrin at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 14 18:52:02 UTC 2013

I'm going to be a bit cranky here but the analytics team has but a lot of
effort into getting our data into Mingle. Personally, I've used better
systems but it's the weather at this point.

I don't have a lot of room in the backlog for data migration so I'd like
point out that the impact of changing planning systems is considerable and
this should be taken into account.

-Toby