[teampractices] Inviting folks from other software engineering orgs

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 13 17:25:42 UTC 2013

<quote name="Arthur Richards" date="2013-11-06" time="11:58:35 -0700">
> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 12:09 AM, Greg Grossmeier <greg at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> >
> > I, unfortunately, am not sure who exactly to pull in from OpenStack...
> >

> If no one else knows, Ryan Lane is probably a good person to ask.

Yeah, Ryan or Antoine.

I came across this (proof of concept) project from OpenStack today:
https://github.com/openstack-infra/storyboard

The README is pretty good and describes what it is/does/wants to be
pretty well.

Looking at the contributors...
https://github.com/openstack-infra/storyboard/graphs/contributors

It seems we need to get Antoine on this like and ask Thierry (really
busy, probably) and Monty Taylor if they should as well.

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |