[teampractices] Inviting folks from other software engineering orgs

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 6 07:09:45 UTC 2013

<quote name="Erik Moeller" date="2013-11-05" time="19:56:25 -0800">
> Thanks for the feedback! I've sent invites to
>
> * some of the folks at Mozilla I've been corresponding with
> * the FLOSS Foundations list: http://flossfoundations.org/
> * the CTOs4Good network of technical non-profits

Some of us were chatting today and though that inviting OpenStack into
the mix would be good as well. They're very similar to us, development
wise, except they use Launchpad instead of Bugzilla (but they use
Gerrit/Zuul/Gearman/Jenkins and of course OpenStack ;) ).

I, unfortunately, am not sure who exactly to pull in from OpenStack...

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |