[teampractices] Bingle

Arthur Richards arichards at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 23 19:25:03 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Dan Andreescu <dandreescu at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Bingle was a little slow today, took about 3 hours to sync a bug.  I was
> wondering if others had seen this, if we wanted to get a bit more organized
> about maintaining and sharing knowledge about the tool.  I'm happy to work
> on it, so maybe we can set up a meeting to chat?  Who else uses it or would
> be interested?

Likely there was an issue with the job queue or a some other issue with
labs - Bingle is currently configured to run every 5 minutes for analytics:
awjrichards at tools-login:~$ become bingle
local-bingle at tools-login:~$ crontab -l
*/5 * * * * /usr/local/bin/jsub -once -N bingle
/data/project/bingle/bin/bingle
*/5 * * * * /usr/local/bin/jsub -once -N bingle
/data/project/bingle/bin/bingle-analytics
*/6 * * * * /usr/local/bin/jsub -once -N bingle-flow
/data/project/bingle/bin/bingle-flow

Code, issues, etc tracked on github:
https://github.com/awjrichards/bingle

Forks, pull requests, etc are welcome, encouraged, etc :)
--
Arthur Richards
Software Engineer, Mobile