[teampractices] Retrospectives

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 9 23:47:07 UTC 2013

Hey all,

So one of the pieces of feedback out of our Quarterly Review last week for
the Growth team is that we should probably start doing retrospectives to
improve our process.

I understand the theory behind retrospectives as a product owner, but since
we don't have a scrum master, I wanted to ask Arthur, Tomasz, Katie and
others about them.

My first question is *when *should I schedule our retrospectives? For
context, Growth is in the tail end of our fifth sprint, and sprint
planning/kickoff meetings happen on Wednesdays for us.

--
Steven Walling,
Product Manager