[RCom-l] Anonymous survey tool without SSL

Aaron Halfaker aaron.halfaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:52:25 UTC 2011

Usually, I'd expect an encrypted connection between user and server so that
the survey data can be protected against a man-in-the-middle attack.
 However, this particular survey doesn't ask for information that is very
personal in nature with the possible exception of age group (e.g. 13-20,
21-30, ..., 51 and above).

-Aaron