[RCom-l] New Research Project seeking RC Review

Randall Livingstone livingst at uoregon.edu
Mon Sep 12 22:29:12 UTC 2011

Greetings-

I am sending this request both to Dario Taraborelli (who I've dealt with in
the past on a research project review and approval) and to what I understand
is the appropriate email for the RC at large (as I understand Dario is
currently unavailable).  I have recently created a Meta page for a new
research project, Understanding the Editor/Bot
Relationship<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Understanding_the_Editor/Bot_Relationship>,
and I would like to request a RC review of the project so I can move forward
with participant recruitment.  I have already received IRB approval from the
University of Oregon (protocol #08262011.107, 8/30/2011).

Please let me know if there are additional steps necessary on my end for
review, or if this request should be sent to a different contact person,
list, or committee.  Thank you very much in advance for your time and
attention.

Sincerely,

Randall Livingstone
User: UOJComm

--
Randall Livingstone
Doctoral Candidate & Graduate Teaching Fellow
livingst at uoregon.edu