[RCom-l] Wiki & research at the OKCon

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster at EUI.eu
Sat Apr 30 14:49:16 UTC 2011

E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu
Skype: mayoneti
Phone Spanish State: 0034-648877748
From: rcom-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org [rcom-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Mietchen [daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com]
Sent: 13 April 2011 22:09
To: The Wikimedia Foundation Research Committee mailing list
Cc: Claudia Koltzenburg
Subject: Re: [RCom-l] Track of activity + Suggestion activity on Wiki & research at the OKCon + Soon RCom meeting

Hello together,

I planned to attend OKCon in person this year when it's in Germany,
but as it happens, I shall be in London during that time, to attend
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/e-publishing/ .

I would be interested in exploring options for attending OKCon
remotely (my report from last year is at http://vimeo.com/11217854 )
and perhaps even to join your session, Mayo. Claudia Koltzenburg (in
CC) is also planning to contribute something on science and wikis -
perhaps we can coordinate these activities.

Cheers,

Daniel

http://www.google.com/profiles/daniel.mietchen