[RCom-l] Track of activity + Suggestion activity on Wiki & research at the OKCon + Soon RCom meeting

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster at EUI.eu
Wed Apr 13 15:00:44 UTC 2011

Hello to all!

How are you? I hope that you are all happy and fine!

1) In order to keep track and help to transmit our activity, I though to create a wiki-page to lists our monthly progresses. It might be also helpful in order to systematize the insights for Dario to write the monthly section on Research and strategy of the Wikimedia Foundation Report. You have it here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Monthly_report_of_activities

2) I am attending a conference organized by the Open Knowledge Foundation (based in London) that will take place in Berlin (Juny 30th to July 1st 2011). In order to make proffit that I will be there, I though to suggest an activity (a panel or a presentation) to the organizers on Wikipedia & research, where also to spread the existance and role of RCom. Here is the conference page: http://okcon.org/2011/
If there are not rejections in the coming days, I will proceed (deadline to submit activities is 1st May). If there is someone else who is also planning to attend the event and would be happy to organize it with me, let me know. My plan would be also to contact the German Chapter in order to collaborate in organizing it and to spread it.

Finally, our next meeting is planned for March/April 2011. So I should say "chat you" soon! :-) Cheers, Mayo

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Research Digital Commons Governance: http://www.onlinecreation.info

Ph.D European University Institute
Postdoctoral Researcher. Institute of Govern and Public Policies. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Visiting scholar. Internet Interdisciplinary Institute. Open University of Catalonia (UOC).
Visiting researcher (2008). School of information. University of California, Berkeley.
Member Research Committee. Wikimedia Foundation

http://www.onlinecreation.info
E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu
Skype: mayoneti
Phone Spanish State: 0034-648877748