[QA] Jenkins Job Builder has been upgraded

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Fri Mar 1 14:33:02 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have updated our Jenkins Job Builder fork in
integration/jenkins-job-builder.git . The main reason is to fix the XML
configuration for the build timeout plugin.

You will want to update your local fork which should then point to
commit a06d173e98ccea125be9f2e3b783cebeaba19767 . And eventually
reinstall Jenkins Job builder.

Only a few commits actually introduce changes to our jobs:

* proper XML for the build timeout plugin [T217403]
* Update archive to use convert_mapping_to_xml()
* Add messages and categories ignores to warnings publisher - only
update the job operations-puppet-wmf-style-guide

I have only refreshed the debian-glue jobs for now. Will update the rest
on Monday and might update Jenkins Job Builder further.

Ref:

[T217403] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T217403
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T143731 - update JJB

--