[QA] TechConf19: Nominations deadline (6/17) and office hours Thursday (6/13)

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 12 05:00:26 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Two things:

1) On Thursday June 13th at 18:00 UTC (11am Pacific) there will be an
open office hours for those of you who would like to share your thoughts
on the event; topics you'd like to see discussed there, decisions you'd
like made, etc.

It will occur using Google Meet, at this url:
https://meet.google.com/exz-zxfy-nuj

If you can't make it to this office hours, don't fret! You can always
(continue to) share your thoughts on the Phabricator task:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T220212

2) REMINDER: The deadline for participant/attendee nominations is Monday
June 17th, this coming Monday. Remember, you can nominate others or
yourself. And you can fill out the form as many times as you have
nominations.

Form: https://forms.gle/CLeGFSMiEasJgEU27
FAQ: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Conference/2019/FAQ

This survey is conducted via a third-party service, which may make it
subject to additional terms. For more information on privacy and
data-handling, see this survey privacy statement:
https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Conference_Survey_Privacy_Statement

On behalf of the Technical Conference Program Committee,

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |