[QA] WMF Continuous Integration currently offline

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Wed Jun 8 13:02:59 UTC 2016

Le 08/06/2016 à 06:58, Greg Grossmeier a écrit :
> There is a possible disk failure of our main CI host, 'gallium'. It is
> being investigated at:
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T137265
>
> We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Major updates will be sent to the lists with minor updates/investigation
> on the task linked above.
>
> Thanks to Kunal and Yuvi for responding so far.
>
> Greg

Hello,

The operation team has worked hard this European morning to backup
files, investigate the raid issue and setup a new host.

We are in the process of reinstalling everything on the new host and
bring back Jenkins and Zuul on it.

No ETA yet, since a 5 years old boxes must have hidden issues which
makes it hard to estimate how long it would need to fully recover.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso