[QA] CI weekly checkins and next meeting

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Wed May 6 14:05:22 UTC 2015

Hello,

Last week we agreed to skip the May 5th (yesterday) meeting because I
was not available.  I apologize to the people that showed up, would not
have happened if I had published the minutes in time.

The next meeting will be on Tuesday May 12th at 14:00 UTC in
#wikimedia-office. The intended audience is anyone having an interest in
continuous integration and having actions run automatically on code
changes.

Next meeting agenda:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/Meetings/2015-05-12

Please add items to the agenda with a Phabricator task, even if you can
not attend.

Past meetings with agenda and minutes are archived at:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/meetings

I have been overdue in publishing the last two meetings this is now
resolved:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/Meetings/2015-04-21/Minutes
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/Meetings/2015-04-28/Minutes

Thank you and see you next week.