[QA] CI weekly triages/check-ins

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Thu Mar 19 21:20:27 UTC 2015

Hello,

I would like us to start having weekly check-ins triage for continuous
integration.  The idea would be to exchange with developers to triage
the tasks we have, gather new ideas and evangelize what can be
accomplished CI wise.

Over IRC so we can use meetbot in #wikimedia-office to keep a log of the
discussions and actions to be done.

Since I got kids, I would like to start a single meeting during European
business hours.  Once it becomes an habit, we could get a second meeting
during European evening / US day.

Would there be any attended to come on a regular basis and help triaging
tasks and exchange about CI ?

--
Antoine Musso