[QA] [reading-wmf] browsertests-Gather-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-chrome-sauce - Build # 175 - Failure!

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Tue Jun 30 07:52:04 UTC 2015

Le 29/06/2015 18:32, Jon Robson a écrit :
> This was a false alarm. I re-ran the tests and they are passing green. I
> haven't investigated the cause of this yet but there do seem like there
> were some issues with the login workflow so I think we can push this
> down to beta labs flakiness.

Hello Jon,

Login / CentralAuth has been broken on beta cluster for a bit of time.
Most probably the breakage cause.

Probably https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T104212
"""Login failing - The provided authentication token is either expired
or invalid."""

Apparently caused by the memcached proxy "nutcracker" that had some sort
of malfunction.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso