[QA] Recently failing browser tests

Jon Robson jdlrobson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:09:47 UTC 2015

Who would be suitable to debug these with and/or examine the caching on
beta labs? Whilst they fail like this they are useless to us (I've already
had a request to turn off the e-mail notifications).

It seems Bryan had an idea on the related bug
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T99096

I am free today (and in the office) if anyone wants to pair and get this
fixed...