[QA] Keeping secrets safe on Jenkins

Brian Gerstle bgerstle at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 13 10:42:06 UTC 2015

Good discussion! iOS is interested in how this goes, as we'd also like to
package, sign, and deploy our app securely. Our current setup lives on our
private, OS X Jenkins server which is only accessible on WMF networks. It's
not versioned in any way, though it could be (using Ansible or
Boxen/puppet).

Android was considering using the Mac Mini at some point. If we're the only
two teams that need this environment at present, should we try to use the
same machine, or at least hardware/config?

--
EN Wikipedia user page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Brian.gerstle
IRC: bgerstle