[QA] Reg::Reverting a commit for Bug 62636

jagori samajdar jagori79 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 05:58:50 UTC 2014

Hi Ċ½eljko,

I just committed a file which I very much want to revert
preferences.feature.I tried git revert commit ID..

but am quite confused now if it's actually reverted or what:)

I did git log to see..

I am still having trouble setting up my system working with gerrit..I
accidentally used a wrong email id jagori79 at wikimedia.org for setting up my
ssh key and that is the reason why I wished to revert back my file .

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am still not much used to this..:)

Just figured out something strange:

the gerrit.wikimedia.org site login asks you to specify your username but
it doesn't actually takes in your username it's the full name you have to
mention to login.

Also,Is it possible to have another pairing session with you tomorrow maybe
,I would want to work more on this.

Just wished to clarify the config details which I should set for email:is
it to be defined as the one showing in gerrit.wikimedia.org or can it be
personal too?

Thanks,
Jagori