[QA] migrating MobileFrontend browser tests to WMF Jenkins

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Sat Jun 28 11:41:10 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 8:42 PM, Jon Robson <jrobson at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I notice there is some flakiness in this build:
>
> https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/browsertests-MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.org-linux-firefox/85/

We have noticed it, and since at the moment we do not have the time to
debug it, we have switched all jobs from running on a local browser to
running on Sauce Labs.

>  Also
> https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/browsertests-MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.org-linux-firefox/rssAll
> and
> https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/browsertests-MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.org-linux-chrome/rssAll
> give me 403 errors - we use this feed to create cards in Trello to
> alert us to failing builds.
>
> When this RSS feed is available to anonymous users, would it be worth
> using integration.wikimedia.org over cloudbees?

Antoine, is there a reason Wikimedia Jenkins does not have RSS feeds?

> Ps. Will the emails from Cloudbees for Mobile be stopped?

All MobileFrontend jobs are deleted at Cloudbees, so no more e-mail
notifications should come from there.

Željko