[QA] Moving builds off Cloudbees: VisualEditor, MobileFrontend, Flow

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 16 19:02:54 UTC 2014

I appreciate this is a lot of work, and I appreciate all the work
going in to this but this seems a bit hasty in the MobileFrontend
perspective to be honest. Both of these MobileFrontend builds  do not
seem to be reliable yet (I hope they will be soon). There is not a
single green yet and the browser tests on Cloudbees were running
reliably.

This is basically rendering our browser test infrastructure useless
right now... :(

https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/job/browsertests-MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-firefox-sauce/7/
for example  is reporting 11 failures.

The error that is most troubling is in build 8 for Chrome
https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/job/browsertests-MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-chrome-sauce/8/testReport/(root)/Special_History%20(Note%20test%20may%20take%20a%20long%20time%20to%20run%20on%20first%20run)/Check_more_button_exists/

and reports:
unexpected response, code=404, content-type="text/plain"
ERROR Job 3df97eb43e474d21a195884c18a2df77 is not in progress. It may
have recently finished, or experienced an error. You can learn more at
https://saucelabs.com/jobs/3df97eb43e474d21a195884c18a2df77
(Selenium::WebDriver::Error::WebDriverError)

Can we get these passing green as soon as possible? How can I help?