[QA] Reg::Watir WebDriver deprecated methods

jagori samajdar jagori79 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 23:51:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

While trying to use certain methods like waiting on an element ,
*wait_until_present*,am getting deprecation warnings.

Can anyone guide me a bit on this as to if there are any latest docs
available for reference on net.Right now am referring to
* http://rubydoc.info/gems/watir-webdriver/frames
<http://rubydoc.info/gems/watir-webdriver/frames>*

Also I had certain doubts in the visual_editor_page.rb

I could see some elements defined as below:
*        a(:page_title, text: /Page title/)*

Why are we putting the text between / / is this a regexp?

@Chris:In reference to my earlier mail,I defined a new span element for my
external link test under links.feature and tried to identify that using css
instead of text.I think I could make it work.But as of now,I have defined a
new element as I didn't wish to affect the other steps already defined.

Regards,
Jagori