[QA] Failing MobileFrontend browser tests

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Fri Jul 11 05:55:09 UTC 2014

Le 11/07/2014 02:15, Juliusz Gonera a écrit :
> Where should I ssh to to access this folder?

Assuming you already have an account on WMF labs.

On the main page of the beta cluster, one would find the list of project
admins:  https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Beta

Ask them (not me) to be added as a member.

The main work machine is: deployment-bastion.eqiad.wmflabs

Then /data/project/logs

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso