[QA] Run UploadWizard API integration test against production...

Gergo Tisza gtisza at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 22 23:24:23 UTC 2014

Google brings up this:

sudo pip install pilDownloading/unpacking PIL  You are installing a
potentially insecure and unverifiable file. Future versions of pip
will default to disallowing insecure files.  Downloading
PIL-1.1.7.tar.gz (506kB): 506kB downloaded

from a couple months ago, so apparantly pip's behavior regarding offsite
packages changed since then. (Or maybe you have a non-default setting -
mediawiki-vagrant with standard settings worked fine just a few days ago).

Couldn't you just use --allow-external? With something as big as PIL it
shouldn't be a security issue. As Aaron said, downgrading is not a problem
for us, but adding a command-line parameter would be even simpler.