[QA] Run UploadWizard API integration test against production...

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 22 16:49:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM, Antoine Musso <amusso at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> The script has some python dependencies which can be installed using:
>  pip install -rtest/api/requirements.txt

Apologies for the late reply, but I have finally started working on
this[1][2]. Looks like there is a problem with the above line[3]:

+ DEV/bin/pip install -rtest/api/requirements.txt
Downloading/unpacking wikitools>=1.1 (from -r test/api/requirements.txt
(line 1))
  Downloading wikitools-1.1.1.tar.gz
  Running setup.py (path:/scratch/jenkins/workspace/
UploadWizard-commons.wikimedia.org/DEV/build/wikitools/setup.py) egg_info
for package wikitools

Downloading/unpacking poster>=0.8 (from -r test/api/requirements.txt (line
2))
  Downloading poster-0.8.1.tar.gz
  Running setup.py (path:/scratch/jenkins/workspace/
UploadWizard-commons.wikimedia.org/DEV/build/poster/setup.py) egg_info for
package poster

Downloading/unpacking PIL>=1.1.7 (from -r test/api/requirements.txt (line
3))
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement PIL>=1.1.7
(from -r test/api/requirements.txt (line 3))
  Some externally hosted files were ignored (use --allow-external PIL to
allow).
Cleaning up...
No distributions at all found for PIL>=1.1.7 (from -r
test/api/requirements.txt (line 3))

Antoine, do you know how to fix the problem?

Željko
--
1: https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/view/r-uw/
2: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/108924/