[QA] Cucumber (but also Selenium and page object) coding conventions

Nikolas Everett neverett at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 21 20:23:28 UTC 2014

I added a bit about adding difficult to reference elements to
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Coding_conventions/Cucumber#Page_elements.
 The syntax is kind of gnarly but getting the objects you want out is
worth it to me.  I also started the talk page and complained about required
tags on it to get the ball rolling.

Nik