[QA] PageObjects in mobile browser tests

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 14 23:04:01 UTC 2014

I noticed this when writing tests for lead photo uploads where I had
to create a LeadPhotoPage (to represent a page which has no lead
photo)... [1]

I agree we should only use page exists but use more generic names

e.g. instead of Barack Obama article

PageWithInfobox

or PageWithMultipleSections etc..

[1] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/105106

~ Be strong. Not bold. Bold has taken a new semantic meaning and it is
time for change.