[QA] some Jenkins builds temporarily misconfigured

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 21 17:07:28 UTC 2014

We are in the process of migrating the Cloudbees Jenkins jobs from Jenkins
templates to Jenkins job-builder configuration based on YAML files.  (The
WMF Jenkins builds are created with job-builder.)

In the process, we may have mangled how we handle some of the tags that we
use at build time. For example, we were ignoring tests marked with the
"@ie6-bug" tag and running them for IE6.

Zeljko and I fixed a number of these builds today, but there may still be
some bogosity about how some of the builds run.   Sorry if this causes any
inconvenience.

-Chris