[QA] VE browser tests cant find "Review your changes"

Jeff Hall jhall at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 13 01:30:36 UTC 2014

Antoine, I was able to repro the problem you were encountering locally,
and I fixed it in patch set 16[1]

My solution was to create the expected user page for "Selenium_user" via
the new "fresh_wiki_install.feature" browser test.  If you run that
browser test before others (such as the "anon.feature" that you were
trying to run) it should setup the correct environment so that
additional VisualEditor browser tests will work as expected.

If this solution seems confusing, let me know and we can do a pairing
session to review it together :)

- Jeff

[1] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/111890/16