[QA] Reg::New issue search in Phabricator

jagori samajdar jagori79 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:57:03 UTC 2014

Thanks Chris .I started with the Math repo for the changes.

But,when I executed *bundle install*,I got the below error:

C:\Users\Jagori\Math\tests\browser>bundle install
Fetching source index from https://rubygems.org/
Retrying source fetch due to error (2/3):
Bundler::Fetcher::CertificateFailureError Could not verify the SSL
certificate for https://rubygems.org/.
There is a chance you are experiencing a man-in-the-middle attack, but most
likely your system doesn't have the CA certificates needed for
verification. For information about OpenSSL certificates, see
bit.ly/ruby-ssl. To connect without using SSL, edit your Gemfile sources
and change 'https' to 'http'.

Any ideas what to do as when I ran bundle exec cucumber
features\Math.feature it showed me the below error:

*Could not find parser-2.2.0.pre.7 in any of the sourcesRun `bundle
install` to install missing gems.*

Regards,
Jagori