[QA] Reg::New issue search in Phabricator

jagori samajdar jagori79 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:26:37 UTC 2014

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the link.Steps I did were :

   1. Login to https://phabricator.wikimedia.org
   2. Click on 'Projects' link on LHS vertical bar

By default the results show for Query:Joined and it shows  'No results
found'.

I didn't notice the 'Active' and 'All' links so I got confused.Sorry about
that.

Between,What results show for the option 'Joined' ?

Should it not show the tasks am working on and if they are in open state?

Regards,

Jagori