[QA] Software testing book donates all proceeds to the Wikimedia Foundation

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 17 13:29:07 UTC 2013

That's neat!

When I first set out to create the WMF browser automation project, I had
been away from the Watir/Ruby community for several years.  Before we ever
hired Željko,  Alister answered a lot of questions for me both in email and
in person and at least one conference, and on his 'watirmelon' blog,
probably the single best resource for information about the sort of tests
we work with.   If you'd like an idea of what we *almost* built (without
Cucumber), take a look at
http://watirmelon.com/2012/06/22/rspec-page-objects-and-user-flows/

-Chris