[QA] using mediawiki-selenium

S Page spage at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 10 04:52:53 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Ċ½eljko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> This commit adds the minimal amount of code needed for Selenium tests to
> run for Translate extension:
>
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/88702/
>
> This commit fixes rest-client problem in Translate extension:
>
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/88748/

That's very helpful. thanks. I was able to separate out Chris' Flow tests
with this info.

Because some Flow tests reuse "Given I am Logged in", I needed some more
files from qa/browsertests. The actual login test is misplaced in
upload_wizard_steps.rb, so I refactored it into common_steps.rb the way
VisualEditor has it, see <https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/88924/> and
surrounding commits.

Perhaps one day common steps like login can be in selenium-mediawiki.

Cheers,
--
=S Page  Features engineer