[QA] New repository with browser tests

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Tue Oct 1 19:53:34 UTC 2013

This repository is a bit unique, because it's targeted at a specific site -
translatewiki.net. It's very important in the MediaWiki universe, because
it's our localization hub, and this extension is designed to make signing
up for it easier. It's our experiment at making it social, or something
along these lines. In practice it is not - at least for now - a
general-purpose MediaWiki extension, although it may develop in a more
general direction. What it means is that it's not tested at the beta labs,
but at the development site of translatewiki.net itself -
sandbox.translatewiki.net.

Some thanks are due:
* Kartik Mistry for bootstrapping this.
* Runa Bhattacharjee for writing much of the GWT scenarios.
* Niklas Laxström‏ for a lot of help with pair-programming.
* And of course, Željko for enormous help with refactoring the tests and
making them clean, useful and working.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬