[QA] Rubymine not working

Tomislav Plavcic tplavcic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 20:05:27 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Ċ½eljko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> That is strange. The error message says "No valid license found", but
> rubymine download page[1] says "RubyMine includes bundled evaluation license
> key for a free 30-day trial." I have tried reproducing it in ubuntu virtual
> machine, but I got stuck at installing java. Was anybody able to install
> rubymine on ubuntu?

I have it installed in Ubuntu and the only problem I had was with the
version of Java - it worked with openjdk but it was very slow so I had
to install java from Oracle.
But it did warn me about that when I was running it, and just to note
that I have version 5.4 installed - I see now that there is version 6
of Rubymine - I'll try to install it a little bit later and if I have
any problems i'll make a note about it.

Kind regards,

--
Tomislav Plavcic
Theoretically, if I cut costs enough we'll be profitable without