[QA] help update the QA wiki pages? (new people welcome!)

S Page spage at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 21 06:56:42 UTC 2013

I cleaned up
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance/Browser_testing and its
subpages

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 5:18 AM, Ċ½eljko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 3:14 AM, S Page <spage at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
>> I think one order of diving in to browser tests is:
>> * ...
>>
> S,
>
> it would be great if you would document this at mediawiki.org.

OK, I put this in the existing How to contribute section.
Also
* There's once again a single page dedicated to "Running tests"
* I renamed the "Writing tests" page
* I renamed How_to_contribute to just "Writing feature descriptions", and
de-emphasized it since we're not seeking more of them right now.

Using "What links here" I fixed dozens of links to go directly to the best
choice out of the four pages.  There are still links to "Test backlog" even
though it's marked obsolete.

Anyone, Be Bold and make further improvements, e.g.
* There isn't a list of all browser tests with where the code is and if its
in a Cloudbees Jenkins tab.

Hope this helps
--
=S Page  Features engineer