[QA] Where do I find out which scenarios need writing?

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Sat Nov 16 15:55:40 UTC 2013

Hi Vernon,

let's pair next Friday on your first contribution. I have sent you Google
Calendar invitation, we can arranged the details off list.

I keep my backlog public in Bugzilla[1]. I even mark tasks that would be a
good starting point for new people[2]. (You will have to create Bugzilla
account to see the lists.)

(Replying to QA list with Vernon's permission, he replied directly to my by
mistake.)

Željko
--
1: