[QA] Upload Wizard page appears to be missing on beta labs?

Jeffrey Hall jhall at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 14 21:37:28 UTC 2013

One related tip to share - in case anyone else has encountered difficulties
installing ChromeDriver on the most recent version of Mac OS (Mavericks), I
found that it worked flawlessly with Homebrew (http://brew.sh)

I love Homebrew in general, since it allows you to install things like
ChromeDriver just this easily:

*brew install chromedriver*

It works like magic, and who doesn't love magic?

- Jeff