[QA] help update the QA wiki pages? (new people welcome!)

Anjana Ranganathan anjana1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 02:26:47 UTC 2013

As a new contributor, i now know these are some steps to follow:  (It took
a while for me to piece this together)
1. Subscribe to the QA list (qa at lists.wikimedia.org)
2. Introduce yourself in this QA list with your interests, your time zone,
best way to contact you, your nick on freenode etc.There are a lot of
people who will help you.
3. Familiarise yourself with test environments at
http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org and http://test2.wikipedia.org . Also
create accounts on these and play with "preferences" in your account.
4. Create a bugzilla account, as this is how bugs are reported.

In addition to this, i would like to see a list of small bugs that a
newcomer could look at and maybe resolve.

Thanks,
Anjana