[QA] Introductions

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Wed May 29 16:13:37 UTC 2013

Hi everybody! :)

To get things started I would like to introduce myself. Feel free to reply
to this thread introducing yourself.

It would be useful if you could mention a few things about yourself. If you
do not want to share some information in the public, feel free to skip that
part.

This is what I had in mind, but feel free to add or remove parts:

- first and last name (and any other names if you have)
- where you live: county, city, time zone...
- other ways of contacting you other than this mailing list: IRC nick,
blog, Twitter, Skype...
- a few words about yourself.

My name is Željko[1] Filipin.I live in beautiful Zagreb, Croatia, CET[2]
time zone. I am zeljkof at freenode, mostly in #wikimedia-dev. I am
@zeljkofilipin at Twitter and I have a blog[3]. There are more ways of
contacting me at my blog[4].

I work as a software tester for Wikimedia Foundation[5], mostly working on
browser test automation[6].

Željko
--
1: pronounced similar to zhel-ko or jell-ko, in case your Croatian is a bit
rusty