[QA] Everything ready for tomorrow's workshop!

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 26 22:18:15 UTC 2013

We are VERY excited about tomorrow's Browser Test Automation workshop at
the Wikimedia Foundation. 50 people have signed up so far, from which at
least 40 plan to be in person.

Someone must have spread the voice because in the last days we have seen
many newcomers with Ruby / Cucumber / Selenium background. Welcome!

If you want to have more time for pizza and drinks, here is some
homework you can prepare in advance:

Totally new to Cucumber? Check our 10min video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kad3EUM4GdM

You can setup your environment before the workshop:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Meetings/2013-06-27

And you can also feel the WikiLove (the little sweet Wikipedia feature
that we will test):

http://blog.wikimedia.org/2011/06/24/wikilove-an-experiment-in-appreciation/

Remember: bring your laptop!

--