[QA] Introductions

Markus Glaser glaser at hallowelt.biz
Sat Jun 22 22:07:57 UTC 2013

Ċ½eljko,

Sure, how about a skype or hangout next week? I assume our time zones fit best my evening / your morning.

> We are the same time zone, if you are in Germany. (I live in Zagreb, Croatia.)

Yes, I live in Regensburg, Germany.

> There is already an event[1] about test automation next week, but it is 4-6am our time. :(

Here [2] it says the event is at 19:30 UTC, which will be at 21:30 our time. I will try to be there J.

> Next week is really busy for, me but week of July 1 is completely free for now. Sounds good?

Jepp. Drop me a note to  <mailto:glaser at hallowelt.biz> glaser at hallowelt.biz

Best,

Markus

--